What does the Beast Mode Soccer Dynamic Warm Up do?
· Increased speed of contraction and relaxation of warmed muscles
· Dynamic exercises reduce muscle stiffness
· Greater economy of movement because of lowered viscous resistance within warmed muscles
· Facilitated oxygen utilization by warmed muscles because hemoglobin releases oxygen more readily at higher muscle temperatures
· Facilitated nerve transmission and muscle metabolism at higher temperatures; a specific warm up can facilitate motor unit recruitment required in subsequent all out activity
· Increased blood flow through active tissues as local vascular beds dilate, increasing metabolism and muscle temperatures
· Allows the heart rate get to a workable rate for beginning exercise
· Mentally focused on the training or competition
Thanks to Ali Riley for showing us the Beast Mode Soccer Dynamic Warm Up step by step!
A printed companion will be available soon.